We hope you love your purchase from SALT, and that it fits perfectly. But if you are not happy, then we promise to give you a refund and to make the process as easy as possible.
FREE: UK Returns are free & easy
- Return in-store
- Return via post or courier
Please make sure your item is returned within 14-days for UK customers and 28-days for international customers. Just follow the process outlined below.
How do I return something?
To manage returns please login to your account.
Returns via royal mail or courier
- Please fill out your reason for return on the returns note included with your original delivery note and include it inside the package with your product.
- Re-pack the item securely in either the original packaging, or in another appropriate package or envelope.
- Please return your item with all swing tags and packaging.
- Use the Royal Mail pre-paid self-adhesive returns label included in your original package with the delivery note. If you cannot find the returns label, you can print a new one by looking for The Sports Edit (our parent company) at http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/pick-a-retailer
- Please note the tracking number which is placed under the barcode on this label
- Return the package by using the Royal Mail counters and please ensure you obtain proof of postage, and please keep a note your tracking number, which you can find under the large barcode. This allows you to track your return.
Who pays for what on returns?
UK returns are absolutely FREE
Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns to international customers. Returns will be accepted if received within 28 days of purchase, but you are responsible for return shipping costs.
What is the returns policy?
- Return goods within 14 days for UK based customers
- Return goods within 28 days for International customers
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. Please allow 5 working days to process the refund.
- If goods are damaged, soiled, show signs of wear and tear, or returned without original labels they will not be accepted for refund.
- When trying on clothing please avoid wearing make-up, deodorant or fragrance which may leave a mark or scent on clothes. We cannot accept returns of marked items.
- Hangtags, labels, dust bags, and any other designer labelling should not be removed, and should be included in the return.
- SALE items are non-refundable unless the items you receive are damaged
- Exchanges: currently we can only exchange your product for the same product in a different colour or size. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.